A producer intending to submit a waiver must be in good standing and have an active show.
FPA Producers must submit a Field Equipment Waiver Request when:
1. A reservation for field equipment requests for the use of multiple cameras to a limit of three.
2. A reservation for field equipment is intended to extend beyond the standard 72 hour time limit
3. A reservation for field equipment is intended to take equipment beyond a 50 mile radius of FPA
A producer seeking a waiver for field equipment they are not certified on, must submit the name of a certified volunteer(s) who will operate the equipment.
FPA Producers must submit a Studio Waiver Request when:
1. A producer would like to reserve successive blocks in FPA studio space to a limit of two.
2. A producer is expecting more than 15 persons for their booking (including talent, crew and guests)
Only fully completed waivers will be considered for approval.
Studio Waiver Request Form
Field Waiver Request Form