As a certified and active radio producer, you become a member of the Radio Guild. The group meets 4 times per year. The purpose is to create and foster communication between fellow DJ’s, make plans for promotions, voice concerns, discuss equipment & procedures, and share ideas. The Radio Program Director and other staff attend for discussion. All active radio producers are asked to attend; meetings are usually kept to 1 hour and held at FPA.
- Isaac Asare, President
- Justice Percell, VP/Secretary
2019 Meeting Schedule
- Wednesday, April 17th at 7pm
- Tuesday, June 18th at 7pm
- Sunday, September 22nd at 12pm
- Sunday, January, 12th 2020 at 12pm - Annual Officer Election
A reminder to members: Meeting attendance may be a requirement for you to retain your timeslot. See the programming office if you have questions.
Download the Radio Guild Charter here.